ZiGi RC ONLINE SHOP - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We appreciate your interest in ordering from us. If you have any questions regarding your order, please email us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ORDER: You can Place an order on our web site.
SHIPPING POLICIES & RATES:
Orders are shipped via FedEx Ground. Once shipped, orders are generally received within 7 business days. If the order does not arrive on time, please check with your local FedEx before re-contacting the Zigi RC by e-mail. In some cases, orders that do not arrive at your chosen destination may be waiting to be picked up at FedEx location.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.
- We have the right to change shipping rates at anytime.
- Before each item is shipped from our facility, every order is inspected to ensure that all items are in excellent condition before reaching its final destination. Although our products are packaged securely to prevent any damage to the order, it is possible that, in rare cases, damage(s) may occur during shipment.
- Please inform us of any item(s) that have been damaged during shipping within 7 days of the printed date on the receipt. After that period of time, we do not offer exchanges or refunds.
- Damaged merchandise includes items that have been damaged during shipping. Save ALL of the packing material and paperwork; do not throw anything away! Customers should keep the damaged carton and all packing material until the shipment has been inspected by a courier.
- Please contact us and let us take care of the FedEx claim. We will ask you to provide pictures of the shiping box and parts to help us determine the damage and to help us with the claiming process.
- If you attempt to return the merchandise yourself, before getting our confirmation for the return, you will jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive any credit for the return.
- Customers are requested to inspect the merchandise once the order has reached its destination and should reject the shipment if obvious damage is found located on the outer shipping box.
- NOTE: Should you notice any damage, please note it on the Bill of Lading and contact us immediately. We cannot be held responsible for the cost of repairs or replacement of damaged items if there is no notation on the Freight Bill of Lading. If you are unable to inspect the contents of the order at the time of the delivery, make a note on the lading that there appears to be some damage to the contents and that you were unable to inspect the contents before signing. You then have 24 hours to initiate a damage claim with us.
QUESTIONS OR CHANGES TO RECENTLY PLACED ORDERS
If you have recently placed an order with Zigi RC and need to change anything about your order or need additional information, please contact us by e-mail. Since orders are immediately processed after order confirmations, some modifications to an order may not be possible, due to too much time having been elapsed between the time of the order confirmation and the time when the modifaction request is received. If you decide to change the order, after the item has been special ordered from the manufacturer, or you want to return it to us for any reason, we reserve the right to charge up to 50% of your deposit towards the item(s) or up to 30% of the total value of the item(s) as a service fee. This is due to the fact that it is more difficult to sell a custom order than it is to sell a normally stocked item..
PRICE AND/OR DESCRIPTION CHANGES
Prices, pictures, descriptions, and all other Zigi RC publications on the site are subject to change. Zigi RC holds no responsibility for inadvertent errors. In the event of typographical errors on our website or in our publications, Zigi RC reserves the right to cancel or refuse orders at its sole discretion. Please contact us within 7 days regarding price or promotion discrepancies.
- Prices, pictures, descriptions and specifications on our website and catalog are subject to change without notice.
- If any of the products are listed at an incorrect price, we reserve the right to refuse any orders with the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to change any of the above terms and conditions without further notification.
- Merchandise that is eligible for return must be purchased from The Zigi RC online website.
- Returns should be made within 7 days of the printed date on the receipt.
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping and insurance costs.
- Item(s) being returned for any reason(s) are subjected to a 20% re-stocking fee of the merchandise value.
- All prior shipping and handling charges are non refundable.
- Item(s) being returned must be in its original packaging and must be unused. Any merchandise being returned with missing part(s) or damage(s) will not be accepted.
- All returns must be provided with a tracking number as a proof of shipment. We cannot be held responsible for the loss of returned merchandise, due to shipping mistakes.
- We reserve the right to return the merchandise without a refund.
-Please return any defective items to The Zigi RC according to the above return policy.
- We will inspect the returned item and replace the defective merchandise for free, should we determine that the problem was due to a manufacturer's defect.
- Any of personal information and credit card details will only be used to facilitate your order.
- None of your personal information and credit card details will be sold, rented, or loaned to any third party, other than the shipping company and the credit card company that we use for your order.
- We will maintain a record of your product interests and purchases.
WARNING AND LIMITATION OF LIABIITY
- R/C model jets, warbirds, and aerobatics are not toys! If misused, it can cause serious bodily harm and property damage. Fly only in open areas.
- Zigi RC cannot be held responsible for the loss of property/life or for the use/misuse of our products. The user must accept full liability and responsablity once receiving the merchandise and the user(s) are obligated to operate his/her model in a safe and responsible environment.
- Aircraft Phoenix Model manufacturer guarantees each kit is free from defect(s) in both material and workmanship at the date of the purchase. This warranty does not cover any of the component(s) assembled by the customer.
- All parts of high stress must be inspected and reinforced, if necessary, by an experienced builder. Some parts should be glued more than once. High stress areas such as firewalls, motor boxes, wing mounts, landing gear mounts, etc., are areas of high concern. Seek help from an experienced builder, if necessary.
- The liability of the manufacturer cannot exceed the original cost of the purchased item. Zigi RC reserves the right to change or modify this warranty without notice. Zigi RC has no control over the final assembly or materials used for final assembly. No liability shall be assumed nor accepted for any damage resulting from the use of the final user-assembled product by the user. By using the user assembled product, the user accepts all resulting liability of the product.
- The kit manufacturers have provided you with a top quality, thoroughly tested kit and instructions, but ultimately the quality and flying ability of your finished model depends on how you build it; therefore, we cannot, in any way, guarantee the performance of your completed model, and no representations are expressed or implied as to the performance or safety of your completed model. It is the user's responsibility to inspect each component for worthiness.
- Please note that most items we offer are intended for use in the